AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

I'm not sure the problems are all solved, page-8

1. 18,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I imagine my perspective on this would come as no surprise to anyone. I think NZ Dude's post is appropriate and insightful

It's easy to be concerned about the possible impact of a second strike though history tells us recovery occurs if the share price takes a hit.

I guess my background tells me that if you want change you must make a compelling argument. If the only way of being sure one will be listened to is to support a second strike then one does that.

It's easy for single shareholders, and particularly those with small holdings, to think they can't have an impact but if you think and act that way that will be true. However if one acts as if one are entitled, as one is , to have one's own views and to act accordingly with a clear understanding of legal entitlements and responsibilities one may be surprised. It's not much different from ants. Contemplate what a group of these small creatures achieve and you get the picture. Contemplate whether anything was achieved from last year's strike. Contemplate the alternative to action.

I could write a lot more on this and if anyone wants more maybe... but the key on a very personal level is I'm clear about how my votes will be used.

Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.192K 132.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1437000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 136741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.