ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I'm on board the train, page-17

1. 2,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    @marcmarcoz have I missed something here re timelines ? god I hope I have !!

''TEF will be presented to NLC and NMDC to digest and expect them to make a decision within about 2 - 3 weeks whether the project will be a go or not ''
    Sorry, its great if you take a snippet without highlighting the whole message ,i should clarify 2-3 weeks for nlc to nmdc is to look over the TEF internally and make a decision to move to the next step doesn't mean we will see an announcement start construction, my estimation as my tip is we won't see a decision till september or sooner if there are no hiccups.
    Who was talking about signatures and money etc, you've taken one comment and turned it into that we were going to be knee deep in concrete after 2-3 weeks. your dealing with 2 large indian entities who will go through a process. I suggest look at the past flow chart from previous presentations on what the next process is.

"My tip - now till sept the action will begin if all goes to plan approvals in sept or sooner depends how keen they are to coldry and matmor."
    Now theirs a lot of ifs and buts along the way.

Good luck with your investment.

All IMHO

Cheers

M.oz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 426

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 30865495 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11612184 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.