ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I'm on board the train, page-20

1. 3,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    I am sure that NLC and NMDC board already viewed the draft estimate figures when they received draft plan from ESI firs time.. It took months to go through to India Ministries these draft plans and final decision received to go and signed binding agreement. Not MOU at all. But as NLC and NMCD are India Gov own PSU companies so that they need more fine details figures to get approval of this project go ahead and construction starts. The procedures are more complicated than dealing with Private companies. So that, IMO without happy figures in first sight by both Ministries and NLC and NMDC boards, this project will not go that far.. Think Logic.. same like we built the house.. draft plan from Design engineer including cost Estimation. If we happy we go ahead but there are plus and minus cost for details such as interior decoration, Landscape etc.. but this building is going to built within that prices range..

This Paragraph from Today Ann, it is showing that ECT tech is very competitive and significant cost saving for India coal based furnace and power stations. I have confidence that NLC and NMDC boards will approve in some time.. just a matter of time.. we have to wait. Good Luck guys..
    I
    Iniitial operating expense estimations around major material process inputs (ore, coal based materials, electricity and water) indicate a substantial overall comparative advantage
    “The data being developed throughout the study continues to support our long held view on the
    substantial capital and operational cost savings potential or Matmor at commercial scale when
    compared to either Blast Furnace or Coal based Direct Reduced Iron processes.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.