GNM 7.69% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

I'm out of GPP

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Well HC, I'm out.

Sold my 3.675 Million shares just after the Open.

Kinda burns and kind doesn't, considering at one point I was $80,000 in profit and now sold out for a $40k loss. But that's the market.

I will enter GPP again only on the substantial News off OHD.
    This company will never mine for Lithium... they only used the hype to lift the share price back in the day then OHD came out and the market actually took notice. They are lifestyle investors, as much faith that I had GK would prevails I'm running out of patience.

The fall back that I have for this stock is that if substantial news does come back out, it will rally to its previous high somewhere in that 4-5c range. If not this company will do a crap CR and that would be the downward spiral for a company that just cant produce. So this is a pivotal point in the company, its make or break. I prefer to take my money off the table and re-enter with GPP gives me a nice reason to.

They will sell off their lithium hard rock and brine assets and go back to their original OHD goal.

Good Luck to those that are still faithful, but the trader in me can make more money and the losses back and will reenter GPP when it appeals to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $800 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 195800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.