PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

thanks for all the discussions and points of views, arguments,...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    thanks for all the discussions and points of views, arguments, agreements, non- agreements ,thumbs up, baiting, flaming, joking and joshing with people.

I decided last week that when it rallied the next time i would exit. so i have done exactly that

I have another opportunity and PEN had to go - I've held for 4 years and am basically at 5% profit at current levels from initial entry . i personally think i can get better gains elsewhere.

Im still of the opinion that SELECTED U stocks will have their day as i hold other listed companies.There is still demand in this sector and the confidence is shown in the reactors that are being constructed. I think PEN will produce but there is not enough clarity for me to stay in right now - perhaps if they do get to production in 2014 i may buy back in once all the background noise has disappeared

Apologies to those who may have taken me the wrong way and i offended them but hey they are nothing but opinions and I'm sure if we were all in a room together(have to be a fairly large room..lol) we would probably be very nice to one another and have a good laugh about all this. ...ROTFL

Cheers and best of luck to you all

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.