PEK 0.00% 22.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Plimsoll Line I believe its called Rab. Samuel Plimsoll worked...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Plimsoll Line I believe its called Rab. Samuel Plimsoll worked out its safe for ships to travel safely when loaded only as long as they sat above this line. You can see it painted still on cargo ships a couple of centuries later.

Now if we must digress from anything useful we might as well be having a laugh, learning something or getting the latest hot racing tip. This has been sadly lacking the last couple of days. As has been pointed out there is a bit of Greek style tragedy affecting the martket ATM. Also PEK could have promoted the jorc better and earlier IMO. And the Zari guys selling some of their holding and probobly the American too has put downward pressure. But its their money...

I have heard (but for purposes this means little here) that the smaller Zari guys have been selling some, the bigger holders selling little or none. But holders can always sell. People have kids(expensive appartently) wives(same), ex wives(most expensive sort Ive heard) and lives to live.
    They can sell, we can sell, future placement getters can and will sell.
    If you can pick it and pick the general market swings and can get in and out good for you, your crystal ball is clearer than mine.

PEK will bounce. And we need whatever is going to eventuate out of Europe to catalyse. And the shock that China growth has dropped to a miserable 7.5 percent to settle in. The general market was going along beautifully, but only gave us a couple of green DOW days post jorc. At least we got that much.

Our own promo should kick in albeit late. The international promo promises to be much more significant. And any positive news from LYC would help the whole sector.

But the really big news will be the ben/met news. These guys have been working on some samples for four months. Its not going to take months from here to get final results IMO.

They are already overdue.

These will catch a lot of people out if results are very positive and reasonably soon as I personally expect.

Have a good day, its a crap market, I suggest golf, fishing or a bunch of flowers for the wife has been known to pay results Ive heard. If not there is always work! Lol!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $76.13K 350.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24242 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 38557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.