PEK 5.13% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Chimera,this is what I managed to find on BTIG. I assume this...

1. 26 Posts.
    Chimera,

this is what I managed to find on BTIG. I assume this who you were referring to.

https://wwwca01.btig.com/home.aspx

I found this among their mission statement:

"An expert team, with each of our traders averaging 15 years of experience, we're recognized for our ability to enter and exit even the most sensitive positions with minimal market impact, protecting our clients' order confidentiality and maintaining their anonymity at all times. We consistently provide effective price discovery in thin markets as well as seamless execution in more liquid names. As an agency-focused execution firm, we seek the shortest distance between a buyer and a seller, resulting in efficient, cost-effective and discreet trades that consistently benefit bottom line performance."

I haven't seen what you've seen but if this sell off is being caused by them dumping, it doesn't stand with their "ability to enter and exit even the most sensitive positions with minimal market impact".

I don't buy into conspiracy theories and won't offer any, however I will say that from what i've seen they seem professional and so for them to damage a clients position by dumping like this (again, assuming it is them) seems out of character.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $37.42K 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21072 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.