BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

i'm out. . . .

1. 53 Posts.
    Sorry guys and girls. Today I pushed the Etrade sell button and jumped off the runaway train that is WNI. I had decided last week to accept the offer and was about to call them for replacement offer docs. But today when the sums added up to be almost par, I decided to take good old AUD instead of accepting Chinese pooh paper . I cannot start to express my disappointment at what has occurred over the last year or so, but I walk away today with a clear heart and mind, knowing that I didn't eventually give in to the Wah Sham.
    My biggest disappointment will be not coming home each day and logging on the HC to find out all the goss and read the views of the likes of Mozart, Phil, Nukes and all you other guys. But good riddance to Wang Chung and the Fangulator (knobs).
    I got in early after the GFC and topped up again around the $1 mark so got out with a bit of cream, but unfortunately not at the $10-$12 mark that I had set for myself.
    Thanks again guys it has been a crazy ride and just wish it could have come to a more glorious conclusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.