ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Wrote a letter to ICN last night. Fat good it will do, but like...

1. 328 Posts.
    Wrote a letter to ICN last night. Fat good it will do, but like a few others said, I certainly let the ire be known on what I thought.

I think that most that post here, should do the same thing.

I mean, I look at it this way. The shareprice was in much better shape before we even drilled! Now we have drilled, got some information (an what information we do have has not been really told to us yet), had the well shut down due to rain, not told anything about it and then, find out, it seems to me, get blindsided by the ANN from BPT with ICN then, just totally dropping the ball.

What have they done wrong? I mean for a while there, it looked like they got the act together but then I must admit, a few days ago I started to think it has been too long between reports and when ICN is not yelling from the treetops how good it is, I thought maybe something has gone astray...

Opps... jut to say the least...

An then today, the information given back to the ASX was just well,... we all know what it was.

So what is the next step from all this now?

I cannot see a T/O...

I can only hope Chevron walks in now to pull us out of the mire we are in

More Drilling but then at some stage, coffers are going to get low so, more money is going to be needed

Reporting on why the gas flows dropped

and....

A change in ICN's reporting style... this has gone on for so many years now, it is just beyond a joke. I wrote something similar to this years and years ago about the lackluster reporting style they had...

So 10 years down the track, what have I learned about this all... well, nothing has changed and that fact disappoints me greatly.

Anyway, we still do have 855 and if we are lucky enough to hang onto it and get something out of it within the next year or so, we might do okay.

Otherwise, I hate to say it, we are not looking good...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.