GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Gindal, I hope you'll remain a contributor here - your posts are...

1. 383 Posts.
    Gindal, I hope you'll remain a contributor here - your posts are probably the ones I pay the most attention to... Unfortunately, we were both stupid enough to keep the faith in this project - the consistent and complete lack of transparency and honesty from Management at multiple stages should've been the warning sign to pull the pin.

In hindsight, it's obvious - "No cap raising, no funding issues," then, a month later, an Ann announcing a cap raising. On track to reach full nameplate with no material issues encountered - a few weeks later, we're buying IO from a competitor because we can't produce.

I believe there are now repeated examples of us not being made fully aware of price sensitive issues. Is there any genuine avenue to seek redress here?

ASIC and the ASX aren't even toothless tigers, more like baby kittens.

Selling out 30c would be a dream right now.

Too many warning signs ignored because we believed in the potential and the quality of the site.

More fool us.

I agonised over averaging down from ~85c across the entire journey, I'm very glad I haven't.

If I saw this today, for the first time, at 11c, I think it was the bargain of the century - as opposed to just hoping that GBG will still exist come the new Fin.

Either way, much gratitude to you for your thoughtful and thorough analysis over the journey, it's been sincerely appreciated.

And check out GTE, low cost, some great agreements and JVs with potentially huge reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.