GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Gindaldan. I've read your posts throughout those 6 years and...

1. 195 Posts.
    Gindaldan. I've read your posts throughout those 6 years and I've always appreciated your insightful and well analysed commentary. The fact it's come to this in regards to the share price is just shameful.

It gives me no joy to say I'm down by 85% and almost $200K unfortunately most of which is in my super which is now lower than where it was 15 years ago. ouch! but it was my decision and I have to wear it...but painful to see when I'm 50 already. I still have time but not too much. For others I know it's worse due to their circumstances.

This should never have happened...and whilst an almost perfect storm has occurred I believe the GBG board and management MUST be held accountable for a significant proportion of the present circumstance. Where to from here who knows but it doesn't look pretty in the short-term.

Regardless, I respect you for what must have been a painful decision...I know how committed you've been and I salute you. They say a fortune sometimes needs to be made and lost twice before the lessons learned allow you to make and keep the third fortune. For me number three is next as I also hope will be yours.

Best Regards, Oze1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.