VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

i'm out..., page-11

1. 1,050 Posts.
    enjoy your holiday , you deserve it , gottalovvmoto, if you are 100% cash enjoy have a break , dont rush into the market ,plenty of fish in the ocean..there will always be fish in the ocean as long the bears stay away :)

i lost my life savings during the internet bubble in 2000, lucky i had some wealthy friends and got a loan and made about 600% from 2003 to 2007 , then i sold everything ,just before the GFC, i actually saw it coming ,invested the money in a successful business , and 6 years later i'm back, trading with my pocket money ,6 figures :), actually been back since july 2013 , no rest for the wicked i suppose , or is it the gambling in us ,that frills us , i remember a classic one liner from paul newman in the color of money "money won is twice as sweet then money earnt" , i suppose thats what the stockmarket is all about

the golden rule i learnt over all these years is to be diversified , never ever put your eggs in one basket no matter how good the basket looks ,always spread your risks around , thats the secret , thats what fund managers do , VMT is 13% of my portfolio , i have 4 other stocks in australia and two in the usa , gluu and micron both pushing 52 weeks high on the nasdaq, and im about 30% cash ,

thats what i do to sleep at night , and i learnt this after been broke in 2000 , nothing is more valuable then experience , my first stock was a BHP WARRANT WHEN I WAS ABOUT 20 YEARS OLD IN 1993 , made about 1500 bucks in two days , never looked back

keep it simple ,and always be diversified , spread your risk around always always always.......

peace ....

dionysus , lover of all good things :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $5.766K 40.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19709 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 79659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.