VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

GL... I read your post with a genuine hollow feeling, but also...

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    GL... I read your post with a genuine hollow feeling, but also reading it and understanding your position / feelings.

Together ( I feel) that we have been faithful to this stock for a significant amount of time - I too was in it in OPC days (10 years ago) - and I have previously stated that I too lost 6 figures of real cash when the SP was living in the dizzying heights of the 21.5 era to its fall al the way back to 1.9c... always believing that I could recover the losses - sadly to this day it hasn't materialised.

I'd like to think that I know you a little bit mate... as I am your Robin to your Batman..

In saying this I too have recently taken some small (very small) gains in the stock in a effort to try and grasp back some of the cold hard I dissolved into thin air..

Do I still believe in the company ??? - You Better believe it!!!

Will the maiden profit re-ignite this bad boy?? - You better believe it!!

Will GottaLoveVMT be back?

Well.. if my opinion stands for anything - my folding is on a gallant return......maybe not tomorrow or in 6 months, but a guy that has the insignia "GottaLoveVMT'... has to be back... like MJ Fox in Back to the Future Two... 'Doc..... we gota go back!

Farewell friend... Lets meet again sometime.....soon co this forum is gonna get pretty lame without you! :)

JC :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $5.766K 40.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19709 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 79659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.