CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

i'm out, page-20

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Champ2003 thanks for your comments I agree that the price of silver is slowly rising but I don't think it rose enough to create such a large number of shares moving . There was maybe a 5c to 10c movement in the silver price at best and the AUD increased slightly.

I still think something is brewing or the wrong rumors were going round today .

If you look back at the movement of shares in the past, say 2 to5 days before prior press releases and there were similar movements.

Therefore I am hoping that we will see some positive news shortly .

Gelxi - I also looked at FGE after reading your post iand it is a little scary . One of the posts highlight that the boards told share holding was extremely low one or two million combined . The CCU board now only has one board member ( the chairman ) holding shares , the rest have ZERO I believe .

If a board and CEO have no skin in the game I believe they do not have the same ownership mentality . It could be argued that this was the case for the FGE board .

As I have called it before , the Chairman , CEO and the rest of the board should put their money were their mouth is and show some true leadership and confidence in the company and actually buy CCU shares . And not only taking up options or performance rights when available.

COME ON CHAIRMAN, CEO AND BAORD SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP AND BUY CCU SHARES NOW!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.