CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Hey we're not done yet big guy! People bought nearly 5 million...

1. 129 Posts.
    Hey we're not done yet big guy! People bought nearly 5 million shares the last 2 trading days. All it will take is the debt to be refinanced with another intitution which I'm sure is in process and an underwriter for a certain amount of the SPP as in the offer it says they can change size and shape of anytime and then game on!

There's still approx 2 million oz of silver sales income coming in this year and CCU has plenty of silver to mine in other areas of the tenements besides the 5 year mine life of Wonawinta. 2 million oz with a $5 profit margin ($19 break even and $24 oz POS) is $10,000,000. Plenty of room to pay the interest of $500,000 a year.

If your watching and investing in 400 companies with 8 screens lol how come you have so much time to spend on little CCU and Hotcopper and you don't even have any shares haha??? I know I wouldn't, once I'm out of a stock I'm gone and don't look back and never have time to hang around posting down ramping troll like text on this website.
    By the looks of it your always here??

This is the perfect time money is made with contrarian buying. If you can't afford to loose your stake you should be in the unpredictable stock market and so deep!

As Eric Sprott and Rick Rule said the other day, you suffered this much why not stay for the gain! So still have some skin in the game.

But I'm sure all the people here like this last guy with no shares will come out guns blazing sell sell sell bullets regardless. Oh I had to laugh when you said you make over a million dollars a year trading and oh 8 screens haha, you don't need 8 screens lol, rotating 2 will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.