CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Dollarfast you are absolutely correct whilst the silver price is...

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Dollarfast you are absolutely correct whilst the silver price is maintaining if not steadily growing we need good news on two fronts :

1) a long term positive resolution with the CBA to repay back this capital.
    2) positive production figures for January , although the CEO pre-warned the market that production levels were not going to be as good as December without explaining the reason why , when December was an improvement on the previous two months of November and October . January figure needs to be at the very least 150k oz.

They need to also tell us that they have completed the normal maintenance on the Ball Mill this month and everything is back to full operation.

If they continue to demonstrate this inconsistency in the management of this mine it implies that the CEO is not up to speed and the new Chairmen has not really made any difference to the leadership of the company then the previous one .

I am a very disappointed investor who has been invested since it listed back in 2006 . I have seen all the highs and lows , but I have never been more disappointed in the leadership of this company more than the last 12 months .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.