SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I'm Out

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi All

Just sold with a loss on this holding and have no intention on returning till funding is solved, if it ever is.

The market is speaking and speaking loudly, it has for a while. I like most thought I knew better than what the SP was telling me however I was proven to know nothing like most here. What is, or who is causing the slide in SP is irrelevant. All of the over analysis here can't hide the fact SDL's SP is not healthy and the company clearly is not on a smooth path to production nor does it sit in a position of power.

What was once valued as an approx $billion company (Market Cap) is now a shadow of it's former self even considering it has more significant boxes ticked. Trading at these approx 8 yearly lows should not be ignored. It is for a reason. How anyone can interpret that as positive is beyond me.

Good luck to all, some will need it more than others. Remember the market is no more than glorified gambling and currently SDL is imo one of the biggest listed gambles. The elusive funding solution is key. Couldn't get it when FE was pushing $200 and has proven it's massive high quality resource means little in this environment.

More importantly though, I wish a happy, safe and healthy festive season to all.

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.