TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I'm out.., page-288

1. 2,167 Posts.
    You're bang on that there have been traders pushing for pips on this. Evidence of this is in the open and close each day... you don't need to line up in a huge queue and wait, you simply jump the queue on open and close and set your bot on to it to ensure the close/open price is in your favor - this can be done both buying and selling and no queuing up is required. Hence why there were fixed closes almost every day on LWP for months.

In saying that... the price has drifted down consistently, that part is not because of traders if you ask me...

Personally I think a consolidation should have been done a long time ago... it would have stopped this pip trading that you pointed out because each pip would be a few percent (not ~20% !!), and it would have also given a lot more liquidity to the stock. At a 4/5 spread, for the price to go up one pip adds 25% to the value of the company... Each pip is a $4mil change to the market cap. It takes some seriously solid news to move it a few pips and keep it there, but it takes very little to create an avalanche of selling when people see bid stack being sold down in to and rush out to protect their capital.

If there was a 10:1 consol done a long time ago from 1c to 10c for example - it would be a lot less drastic shifts % wise and a decent sized seller moving the price from 10c down in to 9.9c or 9.8c would not cause avalanche style selling that consistently happens on LWP...

A cornerstone would also help... A cornerstone would have been a better option to raise a large chunk of the $6mil in July I would have thought, at least they would not have dumped.

Let's hope they can pull a rabbit from the hat and there's a big deal signed etc! I honestly hope this cranks and everyone here manages to exit green or at least break even... I chose rather to take some losses on the chin, learn a valuable lesson and shift the capital somewhere else, where I am a lot more confident and likely to make LWP losses back 5 fold+.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.