ALA 8.33% 13.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

I'm out!

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    As of this morning, I'm out! I know a lot of people here have lost a lot of money over the years, and you're essentially stuck, hoping that things turn around. For all of your sake, I really hope they do.

My loss will be a little over $4,000. I am taking it on the chin and reinvesting in a company that has decent management, great market cap, and deals in place. In the long run, my loss will be recouped...I hope!

Carter clocking up frequent flyer miles and spending more money that the company just doesn't have was my tipping point. If he is a genuine chance of being ousted at the AGM, then this trip is more money down the drain. He is not a good front man to sell anything. He is peddling a company that has a share price of less than half a cent. If it wasn't real, it would be a joke. It IS a joke! Carter should be here in Australia, getting deals done, not jetsetting overseas, yet again, with his PowerPoint program.

IMO, there is zero bargaining power with big pharmaceuticals. Suda just doesn't have the money behind them to hold out for better offers. They NEED funds to get deals, therefore, any possible deals will be low ball. Another CR will be on the horizon next year, no doubt on the back of more false promises, or a lowball deal to keep shareholders at bay. It's a sinking ship. I'm putting on my life jacket and swimming for shore.

Anyway...that's my view.

Wishing everyone here all the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $136.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $133.5K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11996 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 367267 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 582454
Last updated 14.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.