FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

im out

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    over the last 8yrs invested in fbr, ive now come to the conclusion pivacs are running a lifestyle co. they have to be.
    the biggest red flag for me right now is their need to run off to another country to prove fbr is a going concept?????
    however to this little bunny the nonsense that perth 'australia' is too backward, is to me just an excuse for a machine that has a dreamy concept which sadly may not be practical in the real world certainly in the way all those clever vids try to convince otherwise.

WA is a very innovative state these days with serious innovation in all kinds of fields from mining/medical/engineered/technical/financial that have been fully accepted not only here but elsewhere! so the old 'we've got to go elsewhere' story just doesn't reconcile.
    going to america a nation with serious cred issues when it comes its own high tech these days as well a failing infrastructure and failing social-civil order issues is no more likely to take to this machine as our local builder developers have at a time where we see a dire lack of house building never before witnessed in the history of this nation, so if they can't make it here where the heck can they make it!?

my average is now 0.026c having approx 7million shares ive made up my mind to sell up if & when fbr ever hits my average and be done w pivacs lifestyle co before they can redistribute-dilute all over again by handing out another 2-3 billion shares?!
    -i don't think they're ever gunna stop guys.

the red flag for me after much consideration is why are they now leaving the state in a country with a housing crises that makes the rest of the world seem positively mild by comparison. we literally are so bereft of tradies/developers/builders you'd easily kick the dirt and find more nuggets of gold than you ever would looking for a home builder.
    somethings up imo and i don't like it anymore.

if they do make it big in america im happy to buy back in even at a higher price, but my feelings are they wont make it in florida bc of such n such 'oh the floridians are too dull, so we're off to chicago-new york-cali-germany wherever!!
    we'll see.
    if it never gets back to my average price i'll have to cut at a loss.
    that's my thoughts guys, sick of the excuses and constant dilution. this co has over 3billions shares on offer! crazy. [but not for the pivacs]
    ...and a certain hydrogen siren stock is calling, one i cannot resist with what finite funds i may have.
    today fbr has hit 1.8c -ugh!!
    seems like i will probably sell at a great loss, will try to get out higher we'll see.
    gdluck
    Last edited by jad666: 21/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.