FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

I think everyone is still missing the point here - Sekoko are a...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 1,510 Posts.
    I think everyone is still missing the point here - Sekoko are a set Co in SA - with further tenements, mining applications in etc. etc. Pitman will vouch for this, no doubt.

Now, if Sekoko have 40 odd percent in FSE, that would suggest to me that FSE have a seriously good run at getting quick processing of applications, no doubt further resource upgrade & the potential (not a certianty) for actual mining at the end of year.

If you look closely - you might get spooked - dilution is a problem, but is look closer again - you will see a Co with the backing of a large SA company, that at the end of the day has a vested interest to ensure that things run smoothly.

Lets all calm down here - the dilution problem will be sorted in time, if this is stopping people getting on board...well such is life.

I know, for a fact, that there are some very big AU players also with a vested interest in this Co - I am not worried in the slightest.

BTW - Seuss had been a fan of FSE & always had been p#ssed (as were majority of holders) when we got screwed in the RES consolidation.

Scrag - this is becoming all to common!

Cheers All

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.