RGT 64.7% 42.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I'm So Excited !, page-14

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    There have been a number of good responses to my recent post 'fizzer'. Entry point is always the key and determines ones perspective. Hind sight is a wonderful thing. When buying at the top, one never knows it was the top until after the pull back. In theory it could have run to 40 cents and I would be happy as well but as it turns out my entry price was near the top which I didn't know at the time. Given it was just a week earlier having lost 100K on Axiom Mining (AVQ), raw nerves have been exposed again. I patiently waited for 3 years on that stock but its trajectory was generally down. There were many pumped and manipulated price spikes during that time that fooled many experienced investors into believing it would eventually fly. The point being it is not always easy to judge how a company will perform - especially when no news is released to investors, or when releases are intentionally vague.

The general trajectory for MXC is upward and the SP is resilient at the 7 cent level. So I take on board all the valid criticism and will hold for the next 6 months or until such times as this stock achieves strong constant growth. Obviously the 4 cent holders are happy. Hopefully it will not be too long before even ten cents will look like a dirt cheap entry point. GLTA holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.165(64.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 42.0¢ 28.0¢ $38.62K 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 9051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.