LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

i'm staying in!

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Whether you are 'in' or 'out' of LYC depends on your trading or investing strategy.

I have always seen LYC as a highly profitable LT hold and have not been tempted for short term gains.....and recent events have only confirmed this to me...

* Recent successful Sojitz funding confirmed.
    * Successful Institutional placement.
    * Mount Weld Concentration Plant will be commissioned within the next 2 - 4 weeks.
    * LAMP in Malaysia is confirmed by Lynas to be on track for third quarter this year.....which will give LYC first mover advantage.
    * Sojitz Funding now means that the LAMP capacity and output will double by the end of 2012.
    * solid Contracts locked in for Phase 1 Production and Phase two 'now firming up'.
    * Record high REE prices.
    * ...and the list goes on

The $4 Club looks very conservative to me and I believe that $10 is very achievable within the next 12 - 18 months as every wakes up to the power house that LYC will become.

LYC should also be in the Top 50 ASX companies by the end of next year and this will place further upward pressure on the SP.

I intend to be holding for some time yet and have high expectations of a SP way beyond $10.

I just wish I had spare funds at present to buy some more stock!

The above comments are just my thoughts and please DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.