LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

i'm staying in!, page-43

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Whatever dude.

We each do our bit to help our own positions. I'm just doing my little bit to help my position in this stock.

Certain people come in and make negative claims, which they say are based on due diligence. However, the vast majority of these people I would suggest, simply want the stock to drop because it's in their vested interest for it to do so.

Why would someone bother going online and bash a stock unless they have a vested interest in doing that?

Hence, if someone comes in and bashes my stock, I will bash them back. It's called equal opportunity and defending your position.

This board would be a mirror of other boards with the same diversity of opinions. If everyone on these boards were to suddenly be nice to these morons who come in and attack the stock simply because it's in their own interest to do so, then that would have an accumulated affect that is real.

My one vote in an election where millions voted is irrelevant. Does that mean I should stop voting? If enough people decided not to vote then that may affect the outcome of the election.

If you believe in your stock. Do your little bit and fight for it. That is all I have been saying (writing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.