WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

i'm surprised!, page-33

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Tcf Im just trying to outline to people that there is information missing upon which to make a fully informed investment decision. Profitabile produiction counts to me as an investor and I can't see where the company has provided guideance in this space from doing plenty of my own research. If you have the information please share it with all of us, otherwise it is simply speculation. No idea why this has run, I expect it could just as easily go the other way. I have no stock for a reason. I had stock in GDN and ended up looking at this company as a result. Im simply trying to counter what appears to be some people's blind faith in the prospects for this company. So i would encourage people to do their research and share their logic for an investment decision. Im very oopen to these ideas provided they take appropriate account of revenue and costs. At the moment many posts fail to take account of costs (which are significant). A PE ratio, for example, should take account of these factors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.