WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

famoso,In reply to your post.No, you have not told me to buy so...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    famoso,

In reply to your post.

No, you have not told me to buy so high, but I never claimed that you did.
    And yes it was wrong timing on my part to purchase WFE when I did, even though I did have an option to unload them in the mid to low 0.30's at one stage in the early days.

SDL is in Africa not the Pilbara, we know this. What about FMS? That's in the Pilbara!

Yes, you are ramping. Reread all of your posts, your always ramping this stock! Go back to when the price was mid to low teens that was all you kept posting about, buy buy buy, never be this price again etc....

You ask what my contribution to the thread has been? There you go, I don't need to contribute. That's WFE's job! I'm not employed by them to be a cheer squad, if you feel that's what you have to do, good luck to you!

I'm out of this stock now, my choice and I'm happy to be out. I'm not trying to influence anyone on here and never have. You can't say the same.

I wish no one bad luck on any stock. Even you famoso. Like I said, I admire your passion, but you need to learn the difference between ramping and posting relevant information...

Good Luck

MattW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.