MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Some good points made in this thread that I have agreed with and...

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Some good points made in this thread that I have agreed with and made myself before are..

MVT is a good stock to own right now buying below 10 cents you get finally a discount to NTA of a decent amount, upside exposure to this MMX event and invest with some experienced investors with good track records.

Also Daleg makes a good point with AYT. When MVT offered a cheap takeover price ahead of delisting many panicked and sold on market. I held and have doubled my money in a little over a year than if I had of sold at the time.

Why are we so certain the price will fall after the buyback? If MVT get a heap of stock from scared investors in MMX bailing at 4.2 cents, maybe they will be happy to bail out the minorities down the track at 5 cents to clean things up? Overall it would still be a steal..? They could offer a cheaper clean up bid but they really need the final clean up bid to succeed otherwise they have other small investors of MMX still hanging around. Surely they just give the last remaining investors a decent price to get them out of their sights? Will be peanuts in the whole scheme of things?

My disclousres are I owned quite a bit of AYT before it delisted. Currently I own both MMX and MVT. I have a bigger weight in MVT. I will most likely keep holding MMX and not tender into any buyback at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.