MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

iM3NY Valuation, page-185

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    nope, not going to happen within weeks.

i highly doubt semi automated production will be achieved by the end of the year given the rate they are going and work completed thus far. Communication says it will. Do you trust them?

Listing probably well off. Frank looks really uneasy around the disclosure they will have to make around numbers in his peak tv interview 4ish months ago.

off take deals for Nachu?

Doesnt even matter... POSCO have secured a stake in Black rock and BKT have sent massive bags of graphite to posco for qualification. Have numerous off takes and have i think 100% of their product for stages 1 and 2 in offtakes..

still trying to win over the tanzanian govt though.

Volt resources have actively been trying to win over the tanzanian govt. Have several off takes in place.

Still no approvals from tanzanian govt and have chosen to chase lithium recently.

Magnis has gad an off take in the past. Did it mean they could mine it? Nope.

Smear canpaign no smear canpaign. Who cares. Is FP trustworthy? Maybe. Who knows.... Has he signed multjple deals that have never come through. Sire as sh+t he has...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.