MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

iM3NY Valuation, page-186

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Thank you for your reply

iM3NY was purchased by mns and it holds a 63% in the company - does that mean before the investment - im3ny had its own management team and would not be nfluenced by the turmoil in the current mns management crisis.?

Do you know when the NY battery manufacturer will be operational and whether there are reliable source that the equipment and technology in battery technology can mass produce the battery.. i see picture of a warehouse like building but cannot find specfic equipment purchased to manufacture the battery reliably

I got burnt bad in one company which promise mass production of carbonfoam but could not
    Any stock in graphite promised making graphite but still no mine, or construction of facility.

My main concern is that it can be like a Theranos - where Eliz holmes walked biden through her manufacturing facilities but produce nothing.

Once im3ny start production - i am confident sp will go back up and higher but has there been regular checks by government departments to check the progress of the facility?

Is there anyway to confirm im3ny have purchased the right equipment and set up the right production line. its easy to take photoes of large spacious warehouses buildings but i want to know if the equipment is there to mass produce the battery is the right stuff for the job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.