MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

time and ones own research wont provide the answers, which is...

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    time and ones own research wont provide the answers, which is why we have HC and charting programs

Management say thet want to quickly scale to double digit GWH, so MNS calc based on its startup share of 1GWH and then quick expansion to its share of 5GWH, before tackling 20gwh. then 2.5 gwh is the median to work at firstly.

For comparitive analysis using an American company valuation like QS Quantumscape, 9Bill to 70 Bill mcap and no production until 2024-5, no factory selecetd and batteries still in development, targetting full production of 90gwh, gives estimate of 4bill for MNS ($4.60) on first peak wave.
    Thats being generous as im3NY will have better experience for their solid state gen3 batteryies in 2026. Although QS is targetting 1000 wh/l
    compared to iM3NY of 850.

iM3NY demand for second cab off the rank, with such high calibre staff will command a premium to time with insane demand for its plans for solid state and next 3 generations of batteries.

MNS trades on the OTC in the us under URNXF and last close similar to $aud MNS.

With life cycle carbon foorprint 80% lower than the competition, valuations would command a premiuin to others, esp China.
    The catchup that America has to do starting with iM3NY, will see exponential growth well supported

I like their local three T's mantra of team technology timing, it makes for the best of the infinite possibilities.
    (hot copper team, magnis and buy now)

Investors love leading edge technology, being first and lasting generations;
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3446/3446349-f54c42df9bb9dbf702bad909c720620e.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3446/3446352-7bc69e25d95242ed7de4258ba44d84c6.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3446/3446353-8f65a86a5fa371274dfe282d05a03600.jpg

comparison to the only other US cell design manufacrurer, teslas latest battery (iM3NY/tesla 400/380)and their statement the iM3NY batteries have been tested by US gov for last 12 months,makes for proven research and committment by accredited authorities better than the average person, while both are waiting for big contracts, how exactly can 1M3NY expand its capacity in the same location and size giga factory is what I want to know, as teslas capacity is 250gwh/factory.

While their gen one battery will be cost efecti, their solid state plans should also command a premium like QS.
    With iM3NY samples of solid state batteries already in 2017 and samples at end of nexr year, full prdoction in 2026, now is the time to invest in this doubling of battery cell design and make, which shows demand and committment already.

teslas capacity from 260 to 380 is trumped by iM3NY at 400wh/l and is it more cost effective, or does tesla scale make them more cost effective.
    I estimate iM3NY forward valuation to be equal to teslas debt of 13bill. Anyway its only a 3 to Disallowed...I initially thought it would be better as the market has factored in huge disbelief, until this week.................I also discounted their news of 30min fast charge unitl I read they are testing 6min fast charge but no facts yet...so its a faith based investment until proven figures like one QS analyst says 6.4 bill rev and 1.6 bill ebitda for 90 gwh.
    at 5gwh is 350mill rev and ebitd of 88mill ebitda based on QS first manic peak wave, which means nothing of susbstance to calculate,
    except the listing could have similar manic peaks which is at 30 times ebitda of around 2.5bill mcap in a year or two. This being well justified as not many of my picks generate cash as quickly and that is what we want especially with US analysts coverage.

https://electrek.co/2021/07/13/tesla-4680-battery-cell-lg-samsung-sample-cells-eye-big-contract/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.