MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

iM3NY Valuation, page-33

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Venge , I have an acc with comm international, you get an end of year tax statement with this acc for tax purpose . Depending what they are going to list at will determine when I buy these.

if they go down the path of listing - expect the sp for listing to be anywhere from $ 1 - 10 they will roll between 1-10 mns shares current on the day sp into 1 US share apron signing of paperwork and before actual listing date.

If this sounds like a headache because of Au $ conversion into US and the amount of shares you can buy - it’s worth it , and I give my own example in this space (pun intended)

i purchased Virgin Galactic who was listing at $9 and I could only afford 300 shares after $ conversion. I sold later for $38 and that was about a year ago , I see those shares have been doing well lately

but my humble beginnings have now turned into a portfolio of US stocks worth we’ll over $50 grand US and I’m expecting bigger things to happen there as the yanks are way behind the eight ball with electric cars and all in that space - Tesla aside - and have only begun to get onboard but are still playing catch- up

anyway I’m starting to digress from your questions , I hope this helps . remember it’s the share market and do your own research

ps
    Disclaimer - this is not Financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.