MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Big K I disagree that you can compare IM3NY with Microvast which...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    Big K I disagree that you can compare IM3NY with Microvast which is a Chinese entity that has been running at a loss. Dec21 guidance is revenue of $125M-$145M with expenditure $170M. They just recently listed through an SPAC with Tuscan holdings - which provided them with $700m and why they have cash on hand.

the continued wider losses would be putting off investors but also Chinese sentiment in US along with US wanting to have their own batteries and supply chain and not rely on China. Also slowdown in China which is Microvast largest market which carries a lower price as well. Supply issues are also placing pressure on Microvast and increasing costs.

battery technology does not compare as they still use cobalt and nickel with fast charge time 20mins.

The patented C4V technology is just so superior on all fronts to this technology. IM3NY has a secure local supply chain and costs are reduced (and greener) by not using cobalt and nickel. This is not even considering the recycling of the batteries.

I really can’t see how this is comparing apples with apples and Quantumscape would be a closer comparison. I have no idea where you get the idea we end up with only 30% shareholding in IM3NY on listing.

I think more research is required before putting doubt into investors minds. I believe as MF&Co Asset Management do, we are on course for a multi billion valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.