TLS 0.00% $3.96 telstra group limited

There is nothing good about declaration for tls,these 'good for...

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    There is nothing good about declaration for tls,these 'good for tls' rental income posts r weird,its bad news for tls and penn has clearly stated it will have a negative material effect on tls,the bottom line mobile will b and continue to b over regulated by the accc each and every year if roaming declared just like the accc destroyed tls's fixed revenue over the past 10 years and all the genius brokers/analyists wondered y tls revenue was flat over that decade.tls fixed revenue was being replaced with tls mobile revenue.Now accc going after tls mobile revenue.
    The only good news if roaming declared by the dh accc is this time tls has the govt and optus on its side and imo 'non legal' i believe tls will win in the courts.
    As tls has said for a reason,the current situation must remain 'exactly' the same no regulatory changes,non zero because the weasel accc will make small changes every year if they start the declaration process and tls knows this ie understand tls has experience with the accc and tls fixed revenue and know what will happen to mobile revenue..

ps Ridiculous,now tls ,this morning tpg brokers coming out with sp valuations the day before such a game changing decision by accc.

I seriously can't listen to any broker/analysts,it was only a couple of days ago quite a few brokers said voc was there choice in the telco sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.98 $3.94 $52.92M 13.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 857748 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 497142 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.