AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

i think DF has been positioned to maximise sale price from...

1. 156 Posts.
    i think DF has been positioned to maximise sale price from inevitable take-over approaches. think about. he knows the company best and knows its value the best. I wouldn't want anyone else leading as Chairman when the corporate action happens.. and it will happen. it is so obvious. it has to be the most obvious take-over target on the planet.. that port access is the clincher.. I reckon they are worth at least $6 billion when you take into account BHP outer harbour current cost estimates etc not to mention production increases that are already set in motion. a rail solution would be nice but chuck another $ billion at that and problem solved... its a big corporate transaction but not that big. Think glencore/exstrata... think Vale think chinese state owned entity... think Russia... I would expect corporate action soon as market shows recovery signs and smart money sees chance to get AGO for less than $7 billion.. I would expect to see AGO as a $10billion market cap company within 2-3 years based on current known info and solid iron ore prices... I would settle for $6-7 offer.. any other views?? wild speculation? reasonable argument??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.