CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

JC,Just sitting on the sideline having a good chuckle with the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    JC,

Just sitting on the sideline having a good chuckle with the comments bandied about/around, but I couldn't hold myself in replying to the following parts of yours:

"A 3 million ton a year plant what exactly is that. You could build one to run 15 hours a day and then run it 24 hours a day."

No, you cannot. You are not allowed to. Unless we re-apply for a new EIS. And that, IMO it will take time. Can't you get that? If you can't, which part is it that you fail to understand?
    Yes, You could have a plant designed capable of handling 10 million tonnes per year if you wish to, but you are only allowed to use it to the 3mill tonnes that we have been licenced for. And how much more would it cost to have a plant of that size built if we aren't allowed to use it though!!!

"People say the JORC statement was conservative so what's wrong with the design of the plant being conservative."

Who are those people?? Are these people employed by CDU itself?? For, if they are, they haven't convinced WM, nor his Board of Directors, to clearly announce to the market that the JORC was conservative and wrong. And, IMO, full disclosure would force them to do something about correcting it, if it was wrong.
    All of that is just some form of conjectures which, more than likely, will have WM having a good chuckle himself reading them.

"People have continually tried to down play CDU and WM that is simple fact."

I didn't see anyone, especially Brickwall with his comments to you, downplaying WM. It is just your ideas and a way of trying to force your opinion unto others.

Finally, may I suggest that you go out and start facing a reality check.

Good luck and have a good day. For, yesterday, it wasn't a good day at all for many of us. The cows came home for the usual milking time, and found out that the feed throughs were dead empty instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.