CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"Amendments to the currently approved EIS is required and is...

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    "Amendments to the currently approved EIS is required and is currently underway".

There is no indication of what the increased tonnage will be so we will have to wait to see
    " correct roh - and that takes time.

My opinion is that at the least the new Rocklands proximal finds at, about & within the previous non-grade resource areas of original pit designs, will need to be addressed to optimise pit works. NB: stating the obvious here but the grade(s) can go higher without effecting the through-put quantities, but the converse is the case if grade(s) are lower and ore output remains the same. Given the drilling program there could be consideration for Fairfield - but In my view that appears to me to be going down an UG track and if so the EIS will require a workover for that type of dig. Wilgar, [Hmmm, sorry Leto, cat was kind of out bag in last annc. anyway.] Leto3's photos showed ground works that indicated to me that a significantly wider drilling plan was to be undertaken]. All the other targets will be chipped away at as stand alone projects and JORC resource upgrades. Each of those projects will take time, so I'm not factoring mining short to mid term [SP wise] - unless bonanza results change the focus and mining Rocklands is the $$$$ focus for now.
    My "guess" is the mooted plant upgrades modifications could in part account for modular type expansion. Thus keeping costs programed to through-put ramping over time. As I've noted in other threads - good forward looking dollars and cents management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.