HYD 7.69% 1.2¢ hydrix limited

imagine, page-102

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    This thread is funny On one hand we have vertigo who has raised some good points but does look to have a prejudice against PSY. On the other hand we have the usual clap-trap of people who think making money on one stock's meteoric rise means the stock can never fall or do any wrong.

It's in my best interest for the SP to go up, so Bad vertigo, how dare you have an opinion.. there do I belong yet?

Seriously guys, take a look in the mirror once in a while. Type your message then leave the computer, come back in 5 minutes and see if you really want to post it. Most of this thread has denigrated into tripe.

For those interested in the questions I am curious about with the tech, heres a list:

1. It is said to be cheaper than existing tech, but is this cheaper because materials used overall is lower or does that include the manifacturing process? It's hard to know at this stage would be my guess but consider that the cantilever is ~thickness of a human hair, you can guess there will atleast be some manufacturing 'hickups'

2. Looking at the way this device measures, it needs to be in a vacuum at the very least or else sound would pollute this signal. I'd love to know (or be able to understand, I may not be capable) how they are dampening other sources of noise from such a sensitive measurement device

3. Chemical coating application - this is a very complex operation. They are using minute changes in weight and resonance to detect chemicals by applying a chemically reactive coating to the cantilever top. While perhaps plausible to be used for BAC very easily (as you could use known chemicals that have known limitations) to get into new areas like medical devices or sensing organic chemicals which have complex structures, polarity and reaction kinetics will take a lot of time. Luckily if they get cashflow from easier applications this won't be a problem, rather a longer term goal, just something to think about.

Just my ramblings obviously there is some large $ thinking it is worth the investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.