IMC 2.00% 9.8¢ immuron limited

I’ve followed this forum in the background for quite a while and...

1. 95 Posts.
    I’ve followed this forum in the background for quite a while and have gained a lot of good insight from the regular contributors. Despite the share price decline I will be holding through to the announcement of top line results (and hopefully beyond). I must say though, I disagree with the overly optimistic comments regarding the interim results:
    • The interim results certainly can’t be considered ‘overwhelmingly positive’. There are no safety concerns, which is no surprise, but no efficacy is evident compared to the placebo based on any measure to date.
    • The trading activity over the past 2 days certainly can’t be defined as ‘accumulation’. A 20% decline on very high relative volume is clearly a sell off.
    • Varying dosage by a large % in a phase 2 trial is quite common and is not unique to IMC. For example, another Aussie biotech currently in phase 2 trials related to Parkinson’s treatment has varied their dosage from double up to 6 times compared to their phase 1 trial (with no safety concerns)
    While I remain bullish on IMC in the long term these interim results certainly are a concern.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.8¢ $14.54K 148.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10416 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 29295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.