4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

You're not an investor, you're just a trader then and thats...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 834
    You're not an investor, you're just a trader then and thats completely fine. But you're inadvertently attacking everyone that has invested in this company and cares about the commercial outcome of 12+ years of R&D.

Because investors are shareholders and are part-owners of the company, having the responsibilities of making decisions pertaining to the direction of the company. How are you making decisions on "very little information"? As a shareholder you shouldn't be telling them how to run the company, but you definitely damn should be having input on its direction. "They work for the company" - yes, which we (collectively speaking) own. The company isn't a self-determined entity run by AI (yet). Your "we pay taxes" comparison is wrong in this instance, because that is not how the share market works.

Your "will sell my shares and move on" is evidence of this trader mentality, while investors would vote the BOD out of their positions and refuse them any performance bonuses until they fix the problem, whatever that may be. This is evident and happens in larger corporations, admittedly R&D companies are quite different.

We have entitlements that are enshrined in the constitution of the company, feel free to read the company constitution where the world entitled exists 83 times in a 65 page document - https://www.4dsmemory.com/media/files/221130Constitution-30-Nov-2022.pdf

Hotcopper is a forum that allows both holders and non-holders a like to discuss many aspects of a company.
    The people that seem to get upset most on an internet forum are either too emotionally vested or someone who struggles when faced with an opinion that is different from their own.
    If its a logical point of view, counteract it with your own logical perspective. And if its not logical, just ignore it as its completely irrelevant anyway and move on.

I personally really enjoy both sides of an argument when they are presented with facts and logic. For example, I want to know why they are doing this presentation in Australia instead of the USA. One person on here said it was due to SEC laws - so I did my research and I couldn't find anything to validate that persons claim. So I'm still curious, awaiting for a new theory to be posted so that I can research that one too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.