IME 0.93% 54.5¢ imexhs limited

The results call this week to me is the critical inflection...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    The results call this week to me is the critical inflection point in the short term, not for the results themselves but about what they say about the Aquila in the cloud sales pipeline.

the 175 prospects were moving pretty quickly in announcements pre Christmas but it’s been a bit quiet since. In most business’s you can write off jan after Christmas so I’m not expecting massive number increases but anything 200+ will show massive continuous momentum

the IMEXHS website still states 45 as opposed to previous reported 40 but they don’t update for every sale either so a nice 50 existing contracts if they have done any more would to me I think drive more interest

this weeks price drop on very low volume and expect to see a fair bit of flux up and down when markets get choppy. For full disclosure I sold around 20% of holding around 2.45 but that’s just me trying to be a trader (not my expert area) as well as am investor (I’m better here but still learning) with an intent to buy back cheaper if the markets get a shock next week which I think is coming

good luck all holders DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $24.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 54.5¢ 54.5¢ $1 2

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21136 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 12727 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.