GBE 1.82% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

BützbusterThey have responded quite quickly and here are some...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Bützbuster

They have responded quite quickly and here are some extracts from the reply :

"Good morning Mark
    It is hard to comment on this post without understanding the full context but it is way off beam.

We need to be clear on the difference between the mine plant and the refinery. The mine plant produces a concentrate which then has to be shipped to a refinery that produces niobium oxides. The Government is well-informed that mine is located in Malawi and the refinery elsewhere i.e. outside Malawi and this was the case long before I came on board. And there has been zero discussion relating to ‘incentives and benefits' etc. - this is all intense (and incorrect) speculation."

"Bottom line -the location of the refinery has nothing to do with the delay in the MDA."

"As for Bo Tan’s involvement I am extremely grateful for his continued support "

"We have a good project - loads of wrinkles have had to be dealt with but we have knocked them over one by one."

If anyone disputes this came from GBE feel free to ask them yourself.

It has answered my questions, I have deliberately not published all the content but enough to make the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.08K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 658757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.