GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The IMF has delayed its decision on including The Yuan in The...

1. 7,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2067
    The IMF has delayed its decision on including The Yuan in The SDR...

"The International Monetary Fund said the yuan trails its global counterparts in major benchmarks and that “significant work” in analyzing data is needed before deciding whether to grant the Chinese currency reserve status."

"IMF staff members also opened the door to a possible delay in any approval with a proposal to postpone by nine months, until September 2016, the implementation of a change in the basket of currencies that make up the lender’s Special Drawing Rights, according to an update on the five-yearly review released Tuesday."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...-after-imf-delays-decision-yuan-sdr-inclusion

[My opinion .... China now has the green light to proceed completely independently of the IMF and its associated organizations. The divide between the US and China has widened considerably after this. I expect we will now hear much more about China's capacity to run an alternative settlement currency for international trade.... i.e. the true size of their gold stash ... no point hiding it now]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.