OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

imf meetings should target double-dip risk, page-11

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi Ville

I know I'm probably the last person who should give advice on handing posters like the one you seem to be having a fair amount of conflict with. But I do speak with lots of experience unfortunately. I do try to follow this advice as well, I don't always succeed but I do try.

I'll try to make it very short. More than likely his trading practises are poor, and even worse remain poor. If he was truly sincere and worth any salt he would state is case a couple of times then move on. Investors/traders don't need to be reminded the market has run up, we all need to bail, so we may catch high's and troughs constantly. Its also a practice which has not the best out come many times, and many have different strategies, and time frames.

Ville we've only got a finite number of words allotted to us for use in our lifetime don't go wasting to many of them, on save the world types. What he is really trying to do is save himself from himself. Everybody on the OZL board can see this guy is a problem whereas everybody sees you as somebody they want to be aligned with. Let him go on - at some point he will be so exasperated he will do something way over the top and get himself banned, you don't want to go down fighting with someone like that, and there a real chance something like that may happen. A good friend of mine gave me this simple advice a good while ago now, it suck in my mind, some are my thoughts, Just though I'll pass it on to you. There also the ignore button. We all learn something from everyone, even if its things we have leant not to aspire too. It turned into a essay sorry all :-)

Cheers.
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.