OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

imf meetings should target double-dip risk, page-23

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Hi malay fair shake of the voodoo stick LOL. Nova has said he has no more to say is not coming back until its at a dollar again, and that he might come back. So lets give him the benefit of the doubt, he could be a person of his word. time will tell. I hope he uses his time more wisely, there no money in what he is doing here.

Yup gold and copper are doing great. Quite a while ago when gold was swinging some, around the 1,190 to 1,220 range I think it was, I went on record on the PNA thread as betting gold would get to 1,300 before the year is out. Also in my opinion I truly believe there is a correlation between gold price and copper. I feel a great gold price like we have been experiencing for a good while now, at the very least = a good copper price. which all means if the suits over at OZL keep doing a good job, its no brainier over time OZL share price will increase.

This 10 year gold chart( you got to love gold lol)clearly shows when gold is hot, copper seems to perform very well also.

Photobucket

PS ville thats cool mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.