GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

All4oneInteresting you say that, I am the same.That money supply...

1. 1,484 Posts.
    All4one
    Interesting you say that, I am the same.

That money supply will continue to grow faster than economic growth looks likely.

That governments, special interest groups and large companies will choose to allocate resources in wasteful, cruel and stupid, (from a perspective of greater good for most amount of people) ways is also likely.

That price mechanisms are broken, if not out-right manipulated seams evident.

That resources, land and human ingenuity are the real wealth, (and are in fact measured in time saved and quality of that time) seams evident.

If Broken price mechanisms are presenting resources at below fair value, then it would seam prudent to seize advantage.

All that said, going against trend is not the smartest way to trade and taking long positions is probably not so hot either.

A small position in "nerd coins" would have provided great returns, however, they are merely a more liquid non-short-able parody of the role of Precious Metals ability to "ground" tradable wealth.

Really, if my common sense tells me these things are true, I should start accumulating physical, along with building soil and learning more about micro-food production.

just thinking aloud..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.