OBL 4.00% $1.04 omni bridgeway limited

hi chris,i may be wrong here but as i see it imf is after 240...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi chris,

i may be wrong here but as i see it imf is after 240 mil ? but isn't that also based to include on behalf of those who lost out buying aristocrat/ALL during the period of false data given out by management which later effected the share price ? ie buyers within a certain time window are in the class action for compensation for having paid too much for their shares. if the known ALL data had been released to the mkt the share price would have fallen, therefore those buying within a certain time window would subsequently have paid less !?!?

if a much larger figure was prospective then i think imf would not be at 60 or so cents but more like a dollar sign or two in front lol. imf charges all ongoing costs as it runs each case. therefore those costs will be addded back in. plus the 20 mil i GUESSTimate.

as for the speculation, best you read imf's latest reports. i think it says it all there (read in between the lines). imf would not mislead, i don't think. they're just keeping the mkt informed as they see fit.

please correct me anyone if i have boobed this but i think i'm in the right ballpark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.040(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $293.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 95.8¢ $340.0K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 554 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.04 1708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.