GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

imho - gdno conversion & gdn future game plan

1. 384 Posts.
    ALL IMHO and what I would like to see as a GDN future game plan, all to assist have the options converted.

IMO - the company made the right decision to cease drilling deeper considering the minor issues with the drill over that weekend. Sensible seeing as option dates so close and avoiding potential P1 dejavu. (UGLY thought being stuck in the hole and suffering delays at sub 20c SP - sends shiver down my spine).

Was way oversold on Monday and even more interesting to see the auto bots working the stock on Tuesday, with their sub 100 share trades.

IMO, my expectations are that the company will be able to convert the options and get the SP into a position to do so.

More importantly having the Cash in the bank will add a further 5-6c SP value.

$30 Mill is just way to much CASH to not have in the kitty.

I would expect with time being of the essence that they will use the existing rig to do the testing of P2.

What I would like to see is the company engage a workover rig for P1 and get that happening immediately to assist value add to the SP and bring them both online together.

Also expect to see an updated RPS report with re-ratings prior to 23 June as we test the upper gaz zones. Especially interested to see if we do have a continuous gas column from P1 to P2.

WCU share value IMO will add real SP value of 4-5c alone atm especially now that their Mine Approval has been granted. Fundermentally this will add more SP value to GDN again later in the year and next year.

Weatherfords claim - guessing here - however a 5 mill settlement whether it is done now or later in the year will have a 1c value to the GDN SP.

I anticipate GDN announcing P3 well at some point b4 June 30 2009. Expect more wells if we do have a continuos gas column from P1 to P2 to extend the gas feild.

What I would like to see is the company come out anyway and announce 3, 5 maybe even 10 more wells all to be drilled with 2 or 3 rigs to Lower Barker Creek depths (as cheaper) from funds raised from option conversion monies.

IMO this alone would certainly fire things up for the company.

Again IMO - quite easy then to have the options underwritten, if at all needed.

PLUS what ever other Fluffy White Rabbit the company can pull out of its hat, to surprise us all. Have to admit, despite the hurdles and economic crisis, they have gotten us this far.

Interesting times ahead of us.

AGAIN - ALL IMHO and what I would like to see as a GDN future game plan, all to assist have the options converted.

Long term view depends on the company's future game plan -Time will tell.

*Yes, I hold very significant number of GDNO and GDN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.