GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

imho the best review of gata's work to date, page-32

1. 302 Posts.
    I have been reading GATA material for years. At first, I thought, like others, that they were perhaps a group of Don Quixotes, 'tilting at windmills' too.

Unfortunately, the more I read about the 'anomalies' in the Financial Sector, including lending money to people who have Buckley's Chance of repaying the loans, I am now firmly in the GATA camp.

Before rushing at each others throats, clamouring that 'Gold Manipulation could never happen', it may be worth considering;

1. IF GATA is correct, then these manipulations have been going on for a Long Time.

2. Such Long Time success means that they have been able to operate without Interference from any Regulating Authority.

3. They have never truly been blindsided by any disruptive Financial Event before.

4. BUT, we are now within a Financial Catastrophe that has blindsided every Regulating Authority.

5. SO, this has the potential to Derail the Cartel with the size, momentum, scope and scale of anything that they have experienced before, and it is not driven by the Regulators.

6. WHAT IF this Catastrophe generates a rush away from Fiat Promises, ie. Paper Tiger Money?

7. IT COULD unleash a rush for Valuable STUFF that does not include Paper Tigers.

8. The Chinese have heaps of Paper Tiger Dollars -- they are out and about buying STUFF, like majority ownership in Lynas Corp [ASX: LYC] and big positions of ARU, amongst others.

9. GATA also predicted back in 2003 that the Chinese Govt were using their Paper Tiger Money to buy Gold STUFF.

10. China have recently confirmed this. They have also been talking about replacing US Paper Money with other forms of currency.

A check of the Kitco charts will show the big picture.

I don't reckon that it will be long before the Cartel's Hold on Gold has its shackles broken.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.