VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

IMHO

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Dont get on here much because of rampant BS at the moment and only follow a few posters that obviously know their stuff, but IMHO, the pull back we are seeing is now over extended, the tit for tatting between MNS and VRC posters is also hyper extended and you should all pull your heads in and get back to basics and show some respect, both are bloody good stories and both will unfold to be good investments for the wise, contrary to the negativity being posted on this forum by BOTH sides!
    Obviously if we had crystal balls LT holders like myself would have sold out at 13 to 14 and be rebuying with our ears pinned back at these levels.
    As I said in a previous post some time ago, I first bought a substantial amount of ESG at .18, they dropped to .8 not long after, my broker panicked and advised to sell, I doubled down and ended up selling over 90c, I got it right from the research I had done and relied on and I feel even more confident with Volt than I ever did with ESG in the LT, that's my two bobs worth from sunny QT NZ!!!!
    ALH.
    Last edited by alh: 11/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $46 11.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 30166014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4628936 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.