BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

imi..let the profit takers sell, page-12

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Baron

yeah its got 8 cents all over it.

I thought at 5 cents it was still going to 10. Too much bigger interest in it. Just look at some of the buy orders that buy off the top. This kind of money $400K, 500K doesn't throw money at anything. They are happy to buy in at the top when they see its going to double.

Either way, following IMI, you can see they were quiet for a while but have "launched" themselves onto the stage.

The product after 18 years of research already has TGA approval. All the need is sales. Wait on...they have begun that too. Already have contracts and more to come.

Now with the World launch of IMI's product begining in 8 days, IMI is likely to get a lot of interest after getting published in medical journals. This is all doctors read.....publications.

From there, IMI will be cashing in fully and I couldn;t really put a price on it.

But I can with 8-10cents from today till friday.

Ther eis heaps of profit taking, but in this market, if you are up 50%....some would take their 50%. Good on them and well done.

But if you believe in the product and managements recent push to launch themselves, you should feel very confident you have bought something about to double.

The next 3 days will be interesting to see how many work it out. Also watch for the sneaky big buyers loading up over the next 8 trading days taking positions before the global launch begins.

Its a buy and hold to me if you like doubling or tripling your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5165824 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 16880000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.